We are at the Area 41 conference!
This IT Security Conference is happening on the 15/16th of June in 2018 in Zürich. Compass Security supports this non-profit event as Platinum Sponsor. We’ll have a Compass Booth where we discuss current topics with you – and how you can join our team as ethical hacker!
The Compass Security team will not only be attending Area 41, but also give several talks:
- Blame the badge, or how a conf badge had us exploring Xtensa exploitation (compared to ARM) by Philipp Promeuschel and former Compass employee Carel van Rooyen
- Fuzzing For Worms by Dobin Rutishauser
We also take the opportunity of having one “free” sponsored presentation available to talk about some of the cool stuff we are doing:
- Lazy ways to own networks by Nicolas Heiniger
Additionally there are also several other presenters who worked at Compass at a previous point in their careers:
- Monitoring macOS for malware and intrusions by Daniel Roethlisberger
- On the Security of Dockless Bike Sharing Services by Antoine Neuenschwander
- Web Cryptominers in the .CH Zone also by Antoine Neuenschwander